- “This is a great music school. My granddaughter has learned so much taking cello lessons here. And her teacher is very talented (and nice).”
- “Great place to learn and very friendly and accepts people of all ages.”
- “My daughter has been taking music lessons with Ms. Michelle for 7 years. She is an excellent teacher and my daughter continues to be excited about learning because of Michelle’s enthusiasm. One of the most important lessons she has taught my child is a love for expressing herself through music and the joy that it brings to her life. Michelle is a super positive role model for people interested in music.”
- “This is an excellent place for kids to come to learn. The instructors are excellent with the kids. They are very patient.”
- “As parents of four children, we desire to give them opportunities to help grow physically, emotionally, and academically. Learning to play music helps in all three areas. Learning music at the Dearborn School of Music has been a delight for our children. They feel the sense of community that exists because of the talented and very friendly staff of DSM. Our children are so excited to attend their music lessons, they are running out the door on the day of lessons. Because of how much fun our children have at lessons, they are eager to practice daily so they are able to show their teachers their achievements.
The icing on the cake for our children has been the opportunity to play at a local coffee shop organized by the DSM. Our children eagerly invite their friends and extended family to come and see them perform. This opportunity is highly coveted by our children. Not only do they enjoy performing, they are also very excited to enjoy the talents of all the other students who take the opportunity to perform at the local coffee shop. These evenings have always been awesome nights for us.
Thank you Dave Petrie and the staff of DSM for providing our children an opportunity to grow and have fun in such a wonderful community atmosphere.”
- “I highly recommend DSM. This is such a creative and friendly group, I’m very pleased with their work.”
- “I love the Dearborn School of Music! Geno is a great teacher he really works hard to show her why she’s doing what she’s doing so she learns in a much more functional way. I highly recommend this school for anyone.”
- “I love that the DSM regularly provides opportunities for the students to perform in public, both solo and in groups. It gives the valuable experience, but in a low-key, low-pressure way, and our families get to enjoy amazing music.”